Friday, May 24, 2013

Journal B


              My friend Myu is good at speaking. She talks me about her daily. They are ordinary things, but her way of speaking makes them very fun. She speaks smoothly, so she was selected as an announcer of the concert. I went there and heard her voice, it was very beautiful. When she read aloud the text book, her speaking is easy to hear and good feeling. People who don’t know her hear her speaking, they think as if she were real
              She remember people’s names and birthdays. After class change, she already had remembered a lot of people’s name. It was surprising for me. When I asked her what name that boy was, she usual answered. She also sends e-mail which written HAPPY BIRTHDAY in her friend’s birthday. It seems that she is good at remembering something.
             She is very bad at painting a picture. To be frank, her pictures are strange. When she painted Makkurokurosuke, it only looked like a green alga. Her pictures always made me laugh, and I like it very much.
              Such her skills and abilities, I think she has a stronger left brain. If she had a stronger right brain, I could not believe it.   

1 comment:

  1. You describe several skills that Chiro has that make it seem like she has a stronger left brain! Well written.
    Hmmmm, you want to find out your friends' blood types? You should get some doctor's syringes and go get samples! MWAHAHAHAH!!!!!! (ahem, sorry about that. **GRIN**)

    Journal A = 280+ words = 7 APs!!!

    I agree that Myu (sounds like a cat? *grin*) sounds like she has a stronger left brain. Your description of her painting was amusing! Also, people who are that good at remembering names and dates seem to have well organized left brains!
    "She talks me about her daily." = She (often) talks to me about her day-to-day life.

    Journal B = 200+ words = 5 APs!

    Mr. W.

    ReplyDelete