Friday, November 28, 2014

BR 2-06: Cinderella (Lesley Sims, 2004)



Review
Favorite line: "my princess!" said thr Prince, and swept Cinderella off to his palace." p.g.46 to 1.

I like this line, because the prince understood that she was that woman whom he loved in the ball. I was moved when I read that scene. Cinderella worked harder and never gave up, so she became happy with the prince, I think. I want to have a strong heart like her.

I like magician of this story. She is the key person. She is very kind and she help Cinderella. I like this character the best.

I think this story make children have the dream. If I become mother, I would want my child to read this book.

Reference

Sims, Lesley. (2004). Cinderella. London, Eng: Usborne Publishing Ltd.

[99 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment