Monday, December 8, 2014

Essay 2-03a: Importance of learning with computers

Computers are used by a lot of people. It is very convenient. Many students learn with using computers. They are necessary for people.

However, there are disadvantage of them. If you type words, computers expect what words you want to type. People don't have to type all, so their remembrances are down. They forget how spelling there are. They also forget their Chinese characters. If you use only computers, it is very difficult for you to write them with hands. In addition, to watch computer for a long time is very bad for your eyes. I think you have to rest diligently.

On the other hands, there are a lot of advantage. It is very easy to write. The time you type is shorter than that you write with your hands. And it is very economy. If you write with pencil, you erase letters. After you make a mistake with writing on paper, you may throw away papers. Then, there are many waste. But, there are little waste with using computers. We can erase letters easily, and we can try writing again and again if you make a mistake. 

Now, computers are used for school. I also use them in class. In writing class, we write essays and blogs with using computers. For example, I write book reviews. I write impression about their story. In speaking class, we make the presentation. We don it with showing computer's display. In reading class, we read news articles with using computer. There are some difficult word, so we check meanings of them. In listening class, we practice for pronunciation. We listen to BBC news with computer.

There are homework in there subjects. For example, there are essays, reports, making presentation, blogging. We can't do without using computer. If we do these things, we can improve our typing skill, expressing skill, vocabulary skill, and more.

In society, we have to use computers. If you search information, you may use Google, Yahoo! and others. If you do job hunting, you also use computer. You have to gather information. If you work in the office, you have to do office works. You must finish there work fast, so you must have typing skill, and vocabulary skill, I think.

Now, we have to interchange with not only Japan but also foreign countries in jobs.Then, you have to use computer to do. And if you gather information of foreign countries, you may use computer.

We can't anything without using computers. So learning with computers are very useful, and very important for us.

[424 words]

14 comments:

  1. Hi Yukapool !!!!!
    your essay is very interesting !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Yuka! Your essay is very nice :D I agree your thinking. I think college students can't lack computers.
    Do you like to use computers? What do you do to use computers?
    Please tell me about it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maki!
      I like computers, but I'm not good at typing.
      So I have to practice typing faster.

      Delete
  3. Hi, Yuka!
    I agree with you about computer's disadvantage.
    How do you think about managing computers?
    Your essay was so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Akino!
      I think it is important to manage computers.
      It may be needed in the future when we work.

      Delete
  4. It is good essay !!
    Do you often use the computer except the class?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sakiko.
      I don't use computer except the classes. I often use them when I do homework. I always use iPhone.

      Delete
  5. Hi, Yuka!!!
    Your essay is easy to understand.
    I agree with you.
    What do you do to use computer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yuria.
      I often use computers to do my homework.

      Delete
  6. Your essay is very good!!
    What other subjects do you use computers?
    I think computers are very convenience too.
    I recommend to write convenience tools in computers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Umeshan!
      I write "Google" and "Yahoo", but I try finding other tools.

      Delete
  7. Hi, Yuka!
    I think learning with computers is useful for me.
    What do you usually do the computers except assignments?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Seina!!
      I often use capture music to computer :-)

      Delete