Wednesday, May 7, 2014

BR 1-03: Black Beauty ( Sewell, 187?)





Favorite line  "It is Black Beauty! It really is! Do you remember me?"

This is the story about the horse. The horse was born in farm. It was named Black Beauty.  It was brought up by mother horse and a man who lived in farm. He was used by another person. Black Beauty became a horse which moved carriage. He met a boy whose name was Joe, and pony whose name was Merrylegs. Black Beauty had a good time with friends.

After that, Black Beauty's life was very pressure. He was also used another person, and treated strictly. It was so hard that his body was hurt.  Black Beauty was passed another person many times. He was tired. He became very thin. 
Finally, he passed one man. He was Joe! Joe remembered Black Beauty. Black Beauty lived happily there.

I think Black Beauty's life was very hard!!! He was passed to a lot of people. He was also treated strictly.  If I was Black Beauty, I couldn't stand. My favorite line is from the scene which Black Beauty met Joe in the last. I think Black Beauty and Joe was very happy because they met again. I was also glad when I read this scen. This story is very good!

Reference


Sewell, Anna. (187?). Black Beauty. London, England: Usborne Publishing

[197words]

No comments:

Post a Comment