Friday, May 16, 2014

University Life

There are a lot of facilities, food services, library, computer center, and more. I often go there.

I always go to bakery in the lunch time with my friends. I have lunch box, but I also eat apple pie. It is very delicious. I like it the best of all the breads. The apple pies are often sold out. There are many kind of breads. For example, there are bagels, bread roll filled with red bean paste, curry breads, pizza, and more. In addition, there are breads of the season. I am looking forward to eat them.  I can't choose which breads I eat. My friend often eats panini and tuna bread. She told me that the combination is very good. I also like atmosphere there. A lot of songs are playing. I can go there by oneself. There is an intimate place.

There is the library. There are many kinds of books. When I have a free time, I sometimes read books there. There is the study room. There are many desks, computers in that room. I often go there to do my homework. We can study with drinking tea or juice, and we can talk with our friends. If I don't understand the question, my friends teach me. Therefore there is good place to study. I like the library very much. We are also able to watch DVD. There are many kind of DVD. For example, there are Harry Potter series, Disney, High School Musical, glee, Twilight, and more. It is very fun to watch DVD with my friends, and by oneself too. We can listen to music there. There are a lot of CD. I have no CD of western music, so I want to listen them.

There is the computer center. There are lot of computers. I often go there to do my homework with using computer. We can print them for nothing, so it is better than to do homework in my home.

There are good facilities in our university, so I want to use there more!

[342 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment