Monday, May 19, 2014

Imagination Tour


I went to Fukuoka on Saturday with my friends, because there was SPYAIR's live. SPYAIR is our favorite group. Their music is rock. Their songs became popular recently, but I like them a long time ago. My friends also like them, so we went to live together.

We bought some goods. I bought towel, T-shirt, hooded sweatshirt. Their designs are very cool. I am very pleased about them.

The live was wonderful. They sang a lot of sings which I liked. My favorite songs were " Are you Champion? Yeah!! I'm Champion" " Imagination" "SAMURAI heart". We were jumping when they sang a song. It was very fun!!! They also sang a new song. I moved their songs and their words. I cried the end. I was very happy because I could share the same time with them. I have never forget that day.  Thank you, SPYAIR. I love you very much.

[152 words]

1 comment: