Monday, June 30, 2014

MOMENT KUMAMOTO

Yesterday, we go to flumpool's live. Before the live was started, I took my friends to Chinese noodle shop. It is famous for "tonnkosu Chinnese noodle"in Kumamoto. My friend said that it was tasted very good.

After that we went to the hall which was held the live. There were a lot of people who wear the live T-shirts. I took a lot of pictures with them. I was very glad.

The live was great!!! That warmed up. I was jumping when Ryuta was singing songs. They played a lot of songs which I liked, so I was very glad and excited. When they played the ballade, I cried. I felt their heart. The atmosphere there was very good. It was homey. I thought I really loved flumpool, and I like its funs, and Kumamoto. I spent the great time.

After the live was ended, we went to eat dinner. We talked about the live. We enjoyed talking. We often said " we were very happy".

The live made me very happy. I have never forget yesterday's live. I want to go to their live in Kumamoto again. Thank you flumpool! I love you.

[194 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment