Sunday, June 29, 2014

Yeah!!!!!

Today is the day that I am looking forward to . There is the flumpool's live in Kumamoto. It will be twivce I go their live. I was very glad, because they will come to Kumamoto. I like Kumamoto very much, so it is the special live for me. I think that I am crying today.

I will meet friends whose I met in Fukuoka. We are very good friend. They are very kind and cute. We love flumpool very much. We went to eat dinner with talking about flumpool for about three times. However, our talk wasn't ended. They also go to live. I am looking forward to talk them and take pictures. I will take them to the place which I recommend. I want them to like Kumamoto.

I can't sleep, I am very excited. I think the live is wonderful!! I want to enjoy. Thier live will make me happy.

[155 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment