Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Karaoke!!!

I like karaoke very much. I go there twice a month.

I know good karaoke shop. There are delicious lunches with karaoke. Rooms are very clean. I went there twice in last month. I enjoyed singing very much with my friends.

I often sing songs of flumpool. Do you know them? I like their songs very much. I like going there with friends who also like flumpool. I often excited to sing their song.

I also like hearing to my friend’ singing. I can hear songs, which I don’t know.


If I have a stress, I want to go karaoke.  

[100 words]

4 comments:

  1. I like Karaoke too! I want to listen to your sing. Where is your most like Karaoke's name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like "Hanabata Kouminkan". There is very good. I want to go to karaoke with you!

      Delete
  2. I like karaoke too! I often go there, and I watch EXILE's movie by LIVE DAM. Where do you often go? I always go to Jyankara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really like EXILE!!!!!
      I often go to Jyankara too. Its price is reasonable.

      Delete