Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The best library


My favorite place is the library in our university. I often go there.

There are a lot of books. When I couldn’t understand German, I read the book, which is written about grammar. It was very easy for me to understand.

There are many books written in English, so I can study English by reading books. I like fairy tales very much. I think it is easier than other books, because everybody knows.

There is the AV corner. There are a lot of DVDs and CDs. When I have free time, I watch DVDs with my friends. It is very fun for me.


I think the library in our university is the best in the world.

[116 words]

4 comments:

  1. I like library too! We can concentrate studying because there is quiet! I also like AV corner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too. When I have homework, I go to the library.
      I can concentrate!

      Delete
  2. Hi, Yuka!
    I like the library too. Especially, AV corner. What DVD have you watched there or do you have your recommend DVD? If you have, please tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often watch Harry Potter Series. I like them very much. I recommend " BECK". It is about rock band. Please try it!

    ReplyDelete