Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My favorite places

I like my room very mach. There are a lot of things I love. 

There is the personal computer, which my father bought for me. Its color is pink and very cute. I often use it to watch Youtube. I like watching music videos. It is interesting for me to do that. 

There are some comics. I have collected them since I was junior high school student. When I have free time, I often read them in my bed. That time makes me happy.

I can feel relaxed in my room. However, It is dirty in my room, so I have to clean. I want to do in next holiday.


[110 words]

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Yuka!
    I like my room as like you!
    What kind of comics do you read? Please tell me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you your comment.
      I read "Aoharaido" "Re Re haro" and so on!

      Delete
  2. Hi! I felt like visiting your room;D I'm jealous that you have a nice PC. I'd also like to ask you your favorite comics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you your comment. My favorite comic is "Re Re haro". I like Minami Touko's works.

      Delete