Friday, October 10, 2014

BR 2-01: ENGLAND (John Escott, 2001)


Review

Favorite Line "From here you get wonderful views"p.g.5 .L4

There are a lot of pictures. For example, there are Stonehenge, London Eye, The Lake District National Parks, and more. I am interested in England by reading this book. I thought England food taste bad, but it looks good. I want to eat them someday.

I like this line, because I want to ride London Eye. When I was junior high school student, I watched picture of that. I thought I wanted to ride that then. It looked good and the view was beautiful. If I went to England, I would ride that.

I am also interested in fashion. There are a lot of famous fashion designers in England, so I want to go shops and buy clothes.

Reference

Escott, John. (2001). ENGLAND. New York. NY: Oxford University Press.



[118 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment