Friday, October 3, 2014

Essay 2-01a: Precious place


I have lived in Kumamoto since I was born. I like Kumamoto, and I have a lot of favorite places. However, I would tell you about my valuable place. That is "Soujyo university citizens Hall". Do you know that?  It is near the Kumamoto Bus Terminal. That wall is white, and I think it looks like spaceship.There is the big concert  hall. There is got a lot of concerts and live performances, and so. The seats are gorgeous and soft, so you can be relaxed.

The reason why I like that place is my favorite musician, flumpool came here twice. There was given some live concerts. Flumpool also gave live concert. In addition, I met a lot of people there, so there are a lot of memories.

When I was high school student, I went there with my club members. Before the live was started, we talked about many things and we were very excited near the hall. There were a lot of people, so I was very surprised. The live was wonderful. That was the first live concert for them in Kumamoto. I was very glad that. They said that Kumamoto was nice place.

After the live concert was finished, we stayed near Soujyo university citizens Hall. We talked about that live concert and we didn't want to go home. We took some pictures in front of there.

Three years later, Flumpool came Soujyo university citizens Hall again. When I knew that, I was very glad. I went to that live concert with friends in my university. We was looking forward to that. After I arrived there, I met a lot of people whom I wanted to meet. There were girls whom I met in Fukuoka. We became friend then. I was very happy to meet them. We took a lot of pictures in front of hall. We talked before we could enter the hall.

When I entered the hall, I cried. I remembered the live concert which was given three years ago, and I was very glad that flumpool came Kumamoto again. Before the live started, I was crying.
The live concert was great!!! We enjoyed the live concert. We jumped and turned the towels.
After the live was finished, we stayed there like what we were three years ago. That live concert was like dream. I thought I didn't forget that place, that time, that moment.

Therefore, that place was precious for me. When I passed there, I remember those lives concerts, my friends, and so on.  I like that place and I hope the live concert is given again here.

[434words]

14 comments:

  1. I know Soujou university's hall. How many times do you go to there in a year.
    I have never go to there, so I want to go there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been there about five time!
      My high school ceremony was also held there!

      Delete
  2. I know Soujou university's hall, but I have never been to there.
    I want to go there and I join them live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should go someone's live!!!
      It is wonderful and you will have a good time!

      Delete
  3. I went there when flumpool came Kumamoto for Live last time too.
    I hope that they come there next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too!!
      If they come there again, let's enjoy their live concert!

      Delete
  4. When I was in high school, I passed by the hall everyday, but I've been in the hall only once . I'm so jealous that your favorite artists came there many times :) When did you last get there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!
      I got there in June 29, 2014. That day was wonderful.

      Delete
  5. Hi, Yuka! I like flumpool too! I want to go their live onece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I am very glad to know that!
      I think you are able to have a good time!
      Let's go ! :-)

      Delete
  6. Hi, Yuka!!
    My favorite place is Yafuoku dome in Fukuoka, because EXILE hold their live every year! Where does flumpool hold their live in Fukuoka?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never been to Yahuoku dome, so I want to go there.
      They often hold Fukuoka Sunpales. Do you know there?

      Delete
  7. Such an interesting essay!!
    I've been there so many times for music festival from junior high school :)
    So, are you club member of flumpool now??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really??? I want to hear about your experiences!
      Yes! I'm a club member of flumpool!

      Delete