Friday, October 17, 2014

BR 2-02: NEW YORK (John Escott, 1995)





Review

Favorite line: "A quiet place to get away from the noise and the crowds of the city." p.7 l.4

I want to go to New York. The buildings are pretty.I like this line. This is written about Central Park. I watched the picture of Central Park. It is beautiful and sounds like good. I like nature very much, so I want to go there. If I went there, would sit on the bench and be relaxed.

I also want to see "The Statue of Liberty". It is very famous. I watched those pictures. I want to look up this.


This book is very interesting. There are a lot of good picture. I found New York was very wonderful city.

Reference
Escott, John. (1995). NEW YORK. New York. NY: Oxford University Press.

[100 words]



No comments:

Post a Comment