Monday, April 14, 2014

I like flumool!!!!!!!

My favorite group is Flumpool. When I was sixteen years old, I listend to their music. 

There are four people.  The vocal is Yamamura Ryuta. He is very kind and he can speak Chinese.The Guitarist is Kazuki Sakai. He is very funny. His talk amuse us. The bassist is Amakawa Genki. He is very cool. The drummer is Ogura Seiji. He is stoic and he is good at cooking.  Ryuta Often write the words, and Kazuki compose songs.

Their songs are wonderful.  I like "two of us" the best. This is amorous song. The word is about the boy loves the girl very much.  When I listen this song, I want to be in love.

There is the tour of flumpool. They will visit many prefecture. The first live is held in Fukuoka this week, so I am going there.  I am looking forward to it. I will buy their goods. I wear T-shirt of live. and I want to enjoy live.

[164 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment