Friday, April 25, 2014

MOMENT!!!!


I went to flumpool 5th anniversary tour "MOMENT" in Fukuoka. I was looking forward to it. Before the live started, my friend and I bought a lot of goods. I spent about 10,000yen. I have no money now, but I don't regret it. I met a lot of people who liked flumpool. I could make friends. I took pictures with them.
The live was very wonderful. They sang a lot of songs which I like. I was very excited.  Their stage directions were so cool! Their words made me happy. I never forget that live. I will also go their live in May. It is held in Kumamoto, so I am very glad. I am impatient for it.


[118words]

2 comments:

  1. I also like flumpool , think they is cool!!
    which song do you like in their songs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! I found your comment today! I am very glad to know what you like flumpool! It is difficult for me to choose the best song, but I like "frame" the best. How aboutg you? ^ ^

      Delete