Friday, July 25, 2014

It was very hot.

Yesterday, it is very hot. When I went to the school in the morining, it was hot already. I brought parasola. I don't like summer.

Howevery I like eating ice cream in the summer very much. It taste very good. I often eat softcream in the university. I saw a lot of people who ate ice cream. It looked very good, so I wanted to eat it. I like eating Soumen very much. I often eat it each year.

I also like swimming in the river, sea, and pool. It is very cool to swim. I went to the lake to swim last year. I enjoyed swimming with my friends. We watched a lot of fish in the lake. We try catching them, but we could't do. We got a long with children who came there that day. We had the nice day.

I like feastivals, and to watch fireworks very much. When I go there, I often wear Yukata. My Yukata is pink color. Last year, I didn't wear it, so I want to wear it. I want to eat Takoyaki, Ikayaki, candied apples.

I don't like summer, but I like doing in the summer very much. I want to enjoy summer.

[207words]

No comments:

Post a Comment