Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Starbucks★

I went to starbucks with my friend, Nana. I was looking forward to drinking the strawberry delight frappuccino. It is new flavor. I like strawberry very much, so it tasted very good!!! It is used a lot of strawberry, so I was full. Its cost is little high, but I want to drink it again.

I sometimes go to starbucks. The starbucks was build near by our univercity, so I go there more. My favorite flavor is dark mocha chip frappuccino. It isn't too sweet, so I like very much. In summer, I often drink mango passion frappuccino. It taste fresh. I love it.

To drink in starbucks makes me happy. After I finished my tests, I want to go to starbucks.

[123words]

1 comment:

  1. I like starbucks too, but I have not drunk new frappuccino yet. I want to drink it soon.
    In addition, I like your blog page. It is very cute!

    ReplyDelete