Monday, July 7, 2014

Yummy!

I went to eat Korean food with my friend. When I was high school student, I met her and became a friend first! I haven't seen her for a long time, so I was looking forward to meeting her.

We exchanged the present because our birthday was May, and back and forth. Her gave me the bracelet. It is very cute. I like it very much. I gave her the bag and the towel. She was glad, so I was very happy.


We went to "BEZITEZIYA". It is Korean food restaurant. We ate samgyeopsal, jjigae pot with drinkingalcohol. They were very delicious. The clerk taught us the way of eating samgyeopsal. I didn't know that, so I was very glad.

I enjoyed talking with her about the recentry situation, the future, and so on. She advise me about my worry.  I thought her was the best friend.  I want to go there with her again. That day was wonderful for me.

[163 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment