Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Summer vacation's plan

I will go camping with my friend who were the same club team in high school. Two people can't go with us, so I am sad. However, I want to enjoy camping!!

We are going to Aso. There is a nice cottage. It looks very good and we can have a barbeque. There is the river near the cottage, so we can swimming there. I think it is cool in Aso. I don't like summer. But, the place we are going to is cool. I am very glad that.

I am looking forward to meet my friends. One friend go to univercity in Chiba, so we can't meet easily. I want to make a lot of memories with them. I will take many picture, and I want to talk with them. I think I can't forget that day!!!


[142words]

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Yuka.
    Your vacation plan is so good! You are so busy^^
    Do you like outdoor things?

    ReplyDelete