Thursday, January 8, 2015

HW 2-01: My favorite movie

My favorite movie is "Swing Girls". It is about blass band. They play many jazz songs. When I was elementary school student, I watched it. It was very interesting for me. There were a lot of gags, so I laughed. These characters were very nice. I like Takenaka Naoto. His role was good and very funny.

Their plays made me moved, because those were so wonderful. They played songs merrily. Some of them turned the trumpets. It was very cool. I liked jazz very much by watching this movie, and I became to be a member of blass band.

I learned how importand we try something without giving up. I also learned how important friends were, and how wonderful music was. This movie made me happy. If you have free time, you should watch this movie.
 
[133words]

No comments:

Post a Comment