Thursday, January 8, 2015

HW 2-15: The candy I hate

The candy I hate is "Umeboshi candy". I don't like umeboshi. I think its taste is strenge. My friends like umeboshi candies and give me them. However, I can't eat them. My friends say " I can't believe that you don't like umeboshi candy. It is very good. You should try again!!!". But how many times I tried, I couldn't eat them. I want to eat them. I want to know how I eat umeboshi and umeboshi candies. I like almost all the Japanise food, and my mother, father, little sister can eat them. So I think I will be able to eat them someday. I will never give up. I want to say "Umeboshi is delicious!". Umeboshi is very good for health. My grand mother eat them every day. She is very health. I want to be like her in the future. I will reserch the way of people's becoming to eat umeboshi.

[159words]

No comments:

Post a Comment