Thursday, January 8, 2015

HW 2-10: My favorite book

My favorite book is "Shokubutu Zukan". It is love story. The woman, her name is Sayaka, met the man. His name is Itsuki. He was tired and he didn't have money to buy food when Sayaka found him in the way. She took him in her house. After that, they live togater, and they were fallen in love. Itsuki know about a lot of plants. They go out to find plants which people can eat. They took them, and cook well. Istuki is good at cooking. Sayaka loves his dishes. But Istuki went out somewhere. Sayaka was very sad, but she still loved him. After a year, he came back. He finished things which he had to do. Sayaka was very happy. They were married. After I finished reading this book, I was very happy. And I want to eat Istuki's dish.

[144words]

No comments:

Post a Comment