Thursday, January 8, 2015

HW 2-08: My favorite sport to watch

My favorite sport to watch is volleyball. It is very easy to understand its rule. When I was elementary school student, I liked them very much. My mother taught me how interesting volleyball was. Now, I watch that with my mother. My mother and I are always excited when we watched that. Points are gotten quickly. The rally is often continue, I am tensed up. I have  the favorite player. She is Kimura Saori. She is good at plying. She is very tall and very cute. In 2013, she became the captain of the Japan team. I think her heart is very strong, and she has talent of the captain. I like her and her play style. I want to go to watch volleyball in stadium. I think it is more interesting than to watch TV. My mother also says that, so we go there together.

[146words]

No comments:

Post a Comment