Thursday, January 8, 2015

HW 2-13: My favorite TV/movie star

My favorite movie star is Mukai Osamu. He is very famous actor. He is so cool and kind, so he was loved by a lot of women. He is very tall and slim like fashion models. His acting is very good. I become to like the character whom he act. I like his smile too. It makes me happy. He is good at cooking. He cooks everyday. I watched his dishes in TV. It looked delicious. His arrangement of food is wonderful. He is also smart. He know a lot of things which is history, biology, and more. He goes to a lot of country. He try to understand other countries, so I respect him very much. Recently, he got married. I was shocked when I heard that news. However, I like him no matter what may happen. I  also like Kuninaka Ryoko who got married with him, so I was glad. I hope his happiness and successful.

[158words]

No comments:

Post a Comment