Thursday, January 8, 2015

HW 2-14: My favorite place I’ve been

My favorite place i have been is Yufuin. There is in Oita. There are a lot of springs and shops. I went there with my friends. She i from Oita, so she guide me there. First, I look around a lot of shops.We found cute key holder, so we bought them. We can put the letters, so we put "Flumpool". It is our favorite musician. I was very glad and it is my treasure. I want to bring to their concerts. After that, we went to lunch. We found cafe, so we entered. The dishes were very good. There are famous for chicken, so I ate that. We rested there. I stay in the ryokann. There was very beautiful. There was two types hot springs. Both were very good. I could be relaxed. We had the good time there. Yufuin was very good place. The atmosphere and buildings were nice. If I were able to go there, I want to go there with my friend again.

[167words]

No comments:

Post a Comment