Thursday, January 8, 2015

HW 2-07: My favorite animal

My favorite animals are dogs. They are very cute and kind. There are many kinds of dogs in the world. For example, bulldog, chihuahua, dachshund, poodle, and so on. I like small dogs better than big dogs. I like watching small dogs run. It is very cute. It is easy to take them some places. I like chihuahua the best of all the dogs, because I have the chihuahua. His name is Moco. He is very cute. When I am tired, he makes me relaxed and happy. My family loves him very much. My father often takes a lot of pictures. Everyone say "you are cute!" to Moco once or more a day. I like the time to stay with Moco very much. He is not pet. I think that he is family. I want to treasure the time to stay with him.

[143 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment