Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Winter Vacation

I had the good time in winter vacation. Let's look back!

12.28
There was the alumniassociation in my high scool. The girls wore party dresses, and the boyes wore suits. They looked very mature. I saw everyone after this time. Their appearance was more mature, but they didn't change other things.

We talked with eating good dishes. We talked about recently happened, job hunting, boy friend, and more. It was very fun and I felt like backing to the high school student. I was very easy to talk with my friends.

We took a lot of pictures. I was very glad. Whenever I watch those pictures, I can recall that day. I had Japanese archery, so we gather and taking pictures together.

At first, I was nervous, but  I was clam to see my friends. I want to get along with them in the future.


12.30-1.02
I went to Oita with my friends to ride on the ferry which went to Osaka. We had the time to go, so we walked to Beppu. We ate delicious food in restaurant. There were wide menu. There was "Kiritanpo Nabe". It is very famous for Oita. It tasted very good. There were also many kind of desserts. My favorite was waffle. We could bake them for ourselves. It was very fun and I did three times.

After that, we went to shopping to buy food, drink for eating and drinking in ferry. We are all over 20, so we bought also alcohol. We bought "Dagashi". There were very low-priced. I bought six, but they were 200yen! I was very surprised and glad.

We rode the ferry. There were a lot of people. We took the bath, and lay down with talking. We prepared for next day.  We had to get up 5 o'clock, so we went to bed early.

After we got down the ferry, we went to hotel to put our suit cases.  That day was the special. There was the countdown concert "Ready Set Go!!". I was very looking forward to that. There were many music group which I liked.

We went to Osaka castle hall. After arrived, we met many friends whom I wanted to meet. I wrote "Nengajyo" for them, so I gave them to my friends. I also got letters from them. I was very glad. We took a lot of pictures. We talked until the concert was started. We ate lunch with seven people. It was very fun. They were very funny. We talked about the concert, musicians, and more.

The concerts was wonderful!!! We could songs which musician didn't sing often. They were rare! The performance was funtastic and I was moved and cried. There were six music groups, so I enjoyed listening to new songs.

The last were my favorite music group. They were "flumpool". We were very exciting! I was very happy to count down with them. We said "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....A happy new year!!!" together. I was very very happy. I thought that this year became wonderful. I didn't forget that day.
We could listen to special song after that. I had very good time.

Next day, we went to sight-seeing. We went Hirakata park. There was held "Meitantei Conan Ten". That was our favorite animetion. It was very famous in Japan. We solved the questions. It was very interesting for me.

The lunch time, we ate "Tonkastu". It was very good. After we ate, we joined the group whom we met in the count down concert. We talked for about three times. At 5:00, we went to "Izakaya" and drank together. I was very fun! We talked about many things. We wanted to stay, but we had to ride the ferry to Oita. We said " Good bye! See you again!". One friend cried. I was glad to see her. Iwant to play with them again.

In the ferry, we were very tired, so we went to sleep soon. In the next day, we went to my home. One friend lives Oita, and the other lives Fukuoka. We can't meet for a long time. I was very sad, but we promise to meet again in this summer. I gave the letters to them. I cried a little. I love them very much. I want to meet them soon!

I had the precious time. I could make a lot of memories. I thanked to my friends very much. I will never forget.


[746 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment