Thursday, January 8, 2015

HW 2-06: My favorite high school memory

When I was high school student, I was a member of Kyudo club. I like that time to take it easy in the dojo after we finished practicing. We talked about what happened that day with lying down. We sometimes played card games. Everyone did that our best, so it was very fun. I often eat snacks the outside. It made us happy because we were tied by practicing.   We also took a lot of pictures. We wanted to make many memories. We stood in various poses. Those were very funny, but I like these pictures very much. We were like the family. If I hadn't met them, I couldn't have had such good memories. These are my favorite memories. I want to make a lot of memories with them more, so we will together if we are adults.

[141words]

No comments:

Post a Comment