Thursday, January 8, 2015

HW 2-02: My favorite country

My favorite country is Australia. I have wanted to go there since I was junior high school student. When I was elementary school student, I was a member of blass band. We played the song. Its name was "Barrier Reef". That song was about Great Barrier Reef.
When we practiced that song, our teacher told us the story of Australia. It sounded like very fun. He also showed us the picture of Great Barrier Reef. It was beautiful. I was fasinated with its beauty. I decided I went there someday.
There are many good point in Australia. There is good nature like Great Barrier Reef. There are squirrels around the university.
The food sounds like delicious. Australian seem to like meats. I like them too, so I want to eat them. There are a lot of cafes. I want to go to many kinds of cafe.
 
[146words]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment