Thursday, January 8, 2015

HW 2-11: My favorite dessert

My favorite dessert is "Dorayaki". It is Japanese dessert. It is not too sweet. I don't like too sweet dessert, so dorayaki is very good for me. When I was child, I often ate that with my grandmother and father. I liked that time to talk with eating that. I often ate Dorayaki with green tea. That combination is very good, I think. I recommend you "Kokutou Dorayaki". It is very delicious. My father sometimes bought me. That is my favorite. If I eat that, I am very happy. My family also like that, so we eat together. There are many kinds of dorayaki in the shop which we often go to. However, I have never tried other taste. So, I want to eat others. I may found new favorite dorayaki. I want to know other Japanese dessert shops. If you have the favorite shop, please tell me. And I want to tell you my favorite shop.
 
[158words]

No comments:

Post a Comment