Thursday, January 8, 2015

HW 2-12: My favorite elementary school memory

My favorite elementry school memory is school trip. We went to Nagasaki. That was the first time I went to there, so I was very happy. I remembered that I couldn't sleep last night. We went to "Dezima". We took a lot of pictures there. Tour guide told us the history. We had the free time. We walked the street of Nagasaki. When I watched Chinese street, I was very surprised and moved. We took pictures. We wanted to buy food, but teacher said "Don't buy anything!". We could do only watching, so we were sad. However, the last day we could buy "Omiyage" for family. We talked about many things until midnight. I was very glad. In hotel, I had the good time with my friends. I have pictures then. When I watched those, I recall school trip and I think I want to meet friends. I want to value these pictures and memories.

[157words]

No comments:

Post a Comment