Thursday, January 8, 2015

HW 2-09: The class I hate

The class I hate is Listening. I can't listen to English. When I was junior high school student, I started learning English. However, I didn't be good at listening. I thought Listening to English was difficult when I was high school student. That was different from English which I learned in junior high school student. I didn't like listening, but I thought to speak English well, and to talk with English were very cool. So I practice that. I watch movies in English, and listen to westen music. I don't practice hard, so I have to do more harder. Now, we learn about English which is spoken in England at listening class. It is more difficult than American English. However, I am interested in that. I want to be good at listening to English, so I will listen to English everyday.

[145words]

No comments:

Post a Comment